There is definitely more to the traditional wardrobe for men than a simple set of pajama kurta or bedazzled stiff sherwanis and Jodhpur sets. Identify which brings out your personality and hunt for the unusual. We tell you how to give for festive wardrobe a quick upgrade for Navratri.
1. Think about reworking iconic stylish cuts like jama, angrakha, bandi. Revisit history for style tips. Think Bajirao Peshwa or refer Maharana Pratap’s paintings. Simple silk flared angrakha with luxe jamewar shawl works well for maximum regal impact. Keep the palette muted and neutral and add punch of pop in the form of stoles in rich colors. This style works best for guys with great physique and height, this body type makes the pattern look more masculine and appropriate. Visit the page to go with your own custom made design https://www.6edesign.com/custom-made/
2. Dhoti is a classic drape, which is timeless. “Lyrical draped cowls with enough leg space, make it comfortable and stylish. Pair it with a comfy kurta. Ditch dhoti for a broad salwar and accessorize the kurta with a silver neckpiece,” If you’re not into the vibrant color-blocking, channelize the sophisticated demure look with tone on tone elegance. Think gold, ivory, nudes with a dash of self-on-self sparkling embellishment or subtle mirror embroidery. Mojris or Kolhapuris punctuate this look. Visit the page to go with your own custom made design https://www.6edesign.com/custom-made/
3. If you wish to play safe, pick red. “A simple red kurta when paired with white churi and Nehru jacket works wonderfully for all Indian occasions and effortlessly doubles up for a night function,”. To add to it some desi vibe and an interesting contrast of details, think vertical button placements on your sleeves. Visit the page to go with your own custom made design https://www.6edesign.com/custom-made/
4. An embroidered kurta over churidar is a classic example of sophisticated dressing with regal panache. The combination of black and white is versatile in a way that it suits almost all skin complexions, body types, and personalities.
Make sure you are well-groomed. Visit the page to go with your own custom made design https://www.6edesign.com/custom-made/
TIPS FOR GETTING THE LOOK RIGHT
- Customize looks for yourself. Understand your shape before deciding on your cuts.
- Pick accessories wisely. Invest time in looking for cuff links, tie pins, socks and pocket square for the three-piece formal set. Shop from https://www.6edesign.com/product-category/accessories/
- Opt for a stunning yet comfortable pair of shoes which would support you through the evening.
- For your Indian attire, focus on the turban variations, brooches, men’s’ jewels, and layering. SHOP FROM https://www.6edesign.com/product-category/accessories/
- Mojris and Jootis can be custom made to coordinate your garment. A classic pair of tan kolhapuris will never let you down.
- Avoid materials that are reflective and shiny surfaces. Go for textiles and fabrics that are camera-friendly. Bright warm colors and deep blues look best for outdoor day settings and deeper red and burnt orange looks stunning for nights. Wear what makes you happy and confident. https://www.6edesign.com/custom-made/ ONE STOP SHOP FOR MEN’S CUSTOMIZED OUTFITS. BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY.